Bananas are rich in vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. These banana chips are great as a snack or a topping on cereal or even ice cream.
Baked Banana Chips
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 10 ripe , but firm bananas, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Toss the bananas in lemon juice.
- Arrange the bananas in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour; check to see if they are starting to brown. Flip the slices with a spatula, and continue to bake for 45 minutes longer, or until desired crispness.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Read more about this chef..