- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8x4 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Add egg whites, bananas and applesauce; stir just until combined.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool before slicing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!