These festive treats are perfect for Memorial Day. Fresh strawberries are cut in half and topped with a yummy cheesecake mixture, then topped with blueberries. It’s a perfect red, white and blue bite!
This recipe calls for a piping bag. If you don’t have one, just use a zip lock bag with the bottom corner cut off. Watch this short video tutorial to learn how.
Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Bites
- 12 large Strawberries
- 4 oz softened reduced-fat Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 oz reduced-fat Whipped Topping
- 48 Blueberries
- 1-2 graham crackers, finely crushed
- Cut strawberries in half lengthwise.
- In a bowl beat together cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer cheesecake mixture to piping bag and pipe into each strawberry half.
- Top each with 2 blueberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish each with a sprinkle of crushed graham crackers just before serving.