- 5 carrots chopped
- 3 onions chopped
- 2 16 ounce cans whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 large head cabbage chopped
- 1 1 ounce envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 15 ounce can cut green beans, drained
- 2 quarts tomato juice
- 2 green bell peppers diced
- 10 stalks celery chopped
- 1 14 ounce can low sodium beef broth
- Place carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, peppers, and celery in a large pot. Add onion soup mix, tomato juice, beef broth, and enough water to cover vegetables. Simmer until vegetables are tender. May be stored in the refrigerator for several days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!